I am a Research Scientist at the Computer Vision Research Group (CVRG) at Data61, CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization). I am also an Adjunct Lecturer at College of Electrical & Computer Science (CECS), Australian National University (ANU).
Previosuly, I completed my PhD in Computer Vision from The University of Western Australia (UWA), under the supervision of W/Prof. Mohammed Bennamoun. My PhD thesis received `Honorable Mention on the Dean’s List’ award at the UWA. I also completed an internship at NICTA (National ICT Australia) in 2015.
- Our work on “Zero-shot detection” is now available: Project Page. [Apr’18]
- Our book titled “A Guide to CNNs for Computer Vision” has been published by Morgan & Claypool. [Feb’18]
- One paper accepted in WACV 2018, Nevada, USA. [Jan’18]
- One paper accepted in ICCV 2017, Venice, Italy. [Jul’17]
- Our paper on cost-sensitive deep learning will appear in IEEE TNNLS. [Jul’17]
- My paper on change detection has been accepted by IEEE TGRS. [May’17]
- One paper accepted in IJCAI 2017, Melbourne, Australia. [Apr’17]
- One paper accepted in CVPR 2017, Hawaii, USA. [Mar’17]